The FONS&ORIGO company recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all consumers (“you” or “user”) who visit the FONS&ORIGO hosted or sponsored websites.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that your personal data may be collected on the Sites.
2. Data collection, use and storage
2.1 Data collection
Identifiable personal information
FONS&ORIGO is likely to collect directly your identifiable personal information, namely via the “contact” section.
“Identifiable personal information” refers to information related to you as an individual, communicated by you by using the application form, or that FONS&ORIGO collects within the framework of your use of the Sites and which, whatever their nature, constitutes direct or indirect identifiable personal information. Identifiable personal information includes personal information (such as your first and last name, contact information, and photographs, as provided by you) as well as electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as cookies or IP addresses). Your electronic identification data makes it possible to identify and geolocalize your Internet connection terminal and the pages you visited while using the Sites. As such, electronic identification data generally cannot be used to identify you personally.
Cookies cannot be used to identify you. However, they record information related to your computer’s use of the Sites (the pages you visit, the date and time of your visit, etc.), which FONS&ORIGO may use during subsequent visits, or the number of times FONS&ORIGO promotional content is displayed on third-party sites or applications.
FONS&ORIGO may collect information by installing a cookie or web beacon on your computer via the Sites. FONS&ORIGO may also memorize connection and login preferences and information related to use of online services. Depending on the settings you choose for your terminal, which you can change at any time, the cookies that FONS&ORIGO installs via the Sites do the following:
1. Determine statistics and volumes relating to traffic and use of the Sites’ various components (sections and content visited, and paths used), which help improve the relevance and user-friendliness of the services offered to you; and
2. Count clicks for components of online services. FONS&ORIGO may also purchase advertising space to promote its products using promotional content distributed via third-party sites or applications, which may contain cookies. Depending on the settings you choose for your terminal, which you can change at any time, such cookies may be installed on your terminal in order to:
3. Count the number of displays and activations of our promotional content distributed via third-party sites or applications; identify such content and sites or applications; and determine the number of users that have clicked on each content display; and
4. Establish statistics.
FONS&ORIGO hereby informs you that you can also disable the installation of cookies by configuring your browser as follows:
1. For Mozilla Firefox: Select the “Tools” menu, then “Options”. Click the “Privacy” icon, locate the “Cookies” menu and select your preferred options.
2. For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and later: Select the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”. Click the “Confidentiality” tab and use the cursor to select the level desired.
3. For Opera 6.0 and later: From the “File” menu, select “Preferences”, then click on “Privacy” and select your preferred options.
4. For Safari: From the Safari menu, select “Preferences”, then click on “Security” and select your preferred options.
“Flash”© Cookies from “Adobe Flash Player”TM
“Adobe Flash Player”TM is a computer application that can be used to quickly develop dynamic content using the “Flash” computer language. Flash (and similar applications) memorizes the settings, preferences, and use of such content by means of a technology similar to cookies. However, “Adobe Flash Player”TM manages relevant information and your preferences via a different interface than the one supplied by your browsing software. Considering that your terminal may view content developed with Flash, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management resources directly from the website
FONS&ORIGO publishes a page that presents and provides information on FONS&ORIGO on the social network FacebookTM.
You can follow FONS&ORIGO’s FacebookTM page. Personal information that you have designated as public and that is accessible from your profile can be accessed by FONS&ORIGO. FONS&ORIGO does not create or use any databases unaffiliated with FacebookTM that are compiled from any personal information you publish on FacebookTM.
If you wish to block FONS&ORIGO from accessing the personal information that you have published on your profile (and which is publicly visible), we remind you that FacebookTM allows you to restrict access to your information. We recommend that you check the identifiable personal information policy of FacebookTM on a regular basis.
2.2 Data Use
The information you provide on the Sites enables FONS&ORIGO to:
* Process your questions and requests for information;
* Assess the Sites’ audience;
* Send you the News you have subscribed for;
* Provide information on FONS&ORIGO products;
* Inform you of events organized by FONS&ORIGO;
* Invite you to take part in surveys;
* Enable you to follow the Sites and its latest developments (in the FONS&ORIGO News section).
Mandatory information required by FONS&ORIGO to carry out the above tasks is marked with an asterisk on the different pages of the Sites. All other information is optional. It helps us to know you better and to improve our communication and the services we offer you.
2.3 Data Storage
FONS&ORIGO may store your identifiable personal information for a period of up to ten years following the last date of contact.
3. Sharing and disclosure of identifiable personal data
The data collected shall be provided only to FONS&ORIGO and to companies authorized to use the FONS&ORIGO trademarks.
FONS&ORIGO will not transmit your identifiable personal information to third parties unless:
1. FONS&ORIGO is required to share such information with its distributors or service providers, in particular, its technical service providers, to supply a service that you have requested (for example, sending a Newsletter); or
2. FONS&ORIGO receives a request from a judicial authority or any other legally authorized administrative authority asking that such information be disclosed in compliance with the laws in force.
FONS&ORIGO will use its best efforts to ensure the confidentiality and security of identifiable personal information that has been collected when transmitting it to the aforementioned entities.
When you introduce a FONS&ORIGO brand product to someone you know using the “Share” function provided on the Sites, the information you enter is used only to send your message. It is not stored by FONS&ORIGO or used for any other purpose. You are solely responsible for any messages you send to people you know using the “Share” function.
4. Data transmitted by the sites users other than as requested by FONS&ORIGO
FONS&ORIGO requests that you refrain from transmitting any content including but not limited to business, advertising, creative, marketing or any other types of proposals, concepts, know-how, ideas and the like (“Unsolicited Materials”) that is not requested via a questionnaire or any other collection form, such as commercial information, advertisements, personal creations, ideas, or concepts, etc.
5. Security measures
FONS&ORIGO will use its best efforts to protect your identifiable personal information against damage, loss, disclosure, misappropriation, intrusion, alteration, and destruction.
Any FONS&ORIGO employees who, in the course of their work, might have access to your identifiable personal information agree to hold it in the strictest confidence.
However, FONS&ORIGO has no control over the risks in connection with the functioning of the Internet and draws your attention to the existence of potential risks in terms of confidentiality of the data transiting via this network. Access to information proposed on the Sites might be interrupted for high priority events or beyond FONS&ORIGO’s reasonable control, or reasons which do not fall under FONS&ORIGO’s scope of responsibility.
6. Individual rights related to collected area
6.1 Right to Access, Modify, Correct, and Delete Data
You have a general right to access, modify, correct, and delete data that concerns you.
To exercise your right please send your request to our Customer Service Department by filling out the “Contact us” form.
To process your request, please send us the following information required for identification purposes: your first and last name, your email address, and possibly your mailing address.
7. Use of data in the event of a change of corporate control
Data collected by FONS&ORIGO may be transferred to third parties within the framework of a change of corporate control, an acquisition, bankruptcy proceedings, or the sale of company assets.
8. Identifiable personal information policy and minors
The Sites are not targeted towards minors. However, access to the Sites is not reserved for adults, as it does not present any content prohibited for minors under the age of 18.
The Sites forms and questionnaires are not aimed at collecting information on minors. If information on a minor has been collected by the Sites, the minor’s legal representative can contact FONS&ORIGO’s Customer Service Department to correct, modify, or delete the information (see article 6.1.)
9. Identifiable personal information policy updates
The identifiable personal information Policy may be modified by FONS&ORIGO at any time. Should FONS&ORIGO wish to use your personal data other than as stipulated in the identifiable personal information Policy in force at the time of data collection, notice of any such modifications will be posted on the Sites in a visible manner.
With regard to any changes which may be made to the identifiable Personal information Policy, we invite you to check the “identifiable personal information” section on a regular basis.
For any questions or comments related to the identifiable Personal information Policy or the manner in which FONS&ORIGO collects and uses your identifiable Personal information, please contact our Customer Service Department by filling out the “Contact us” form.
Last update: January 2017
Copyright © FONS&ORIGO.